Saturday, June 30, 2012

BEAR IN HIBERNATION


After what may seem like a virtual lifetime away, I have returned back to the bloggershere to continue along my blogging journey.

So I thought I would write a quick note, a "post it" if you like to say thank you to all  who keep checking back and reading my blog(although lately it has been more like a bear in hibernation, but a really cute one with rhinestone buttons, and pearls).

With half of 2012 already complete, it's time to reflect on what the last 6 months have brought.  And perhaps what the next 6 months will bring.  Can we all believe it has escaped so quickly?

Being winter in Australia, my blog posts , or should I say lack of somewhat resembled a snow storm.  So today, I cleared the air with uplifting sage, orange and lemongrass to what I hope to be a more productive and upbeat blogging journey.


Spiritt xo







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog, you're welcome anytime. Comments are always appreciated.